The Men's Health Big Book of Exercises is the essential workout guide for anyone who wants a better body. As the most comprehensive collection of exercises ever created, it's a body-shaping power tool for both beginners and long-time lifters alike. From start to finish, this muscle manual bulges with hundreds of useful tips, the latest findings in exercise science, and cutting-edge workouts from the world's top trainers. All to give you thousands of new ways to add muscle, strip away fat, and sculpt the body you've always wanted.
- The World's Greatest 4-Week Diet and Exercise Plan: Lose 10 pounds of pure fat in 30 days!
- Score the Six-Pack You've Always Wanted: More than 100 core exercises!
- The Fastest Cardio Workouts of All Time (Just 4 Minutes!)
- Body-Weight Workouts You Can Do Anywhere
- 64 Ways to Add Inches to Your Arms
Plus, tons of useful nutrition advice!
About the Author
Adam Campbell is the fitness director for Men's Health and a National Magazine Award-winning writer. He holds a master's degree in exercise physiology and is a NSCA-certified strength and conditioning coach. Campbell has appeared on Good Morning America, The Early Show, and VH-1.
Number Of Pages: 472
Published: 1st February 2010
Country of Publication: AU
Dimensions (cm): 21.7 x 20.2 x 2.2
Weight (kg): 1.14
Edition Number: 1