Booktopia is fast becoming the local bookstore for all Australians.
We ship over 1,000,000 parcels a year to Australian addresses. Over 1,000,000 Australian people, businesses, schools, libraries, universities and government departments have placed an order for books, DVDs, CDs, maps, eBooks, calendars and many other products, with Booktopia since our inception in 2004.
Booktopia is an Australian owned and operated business. We have a 10,000 square metre Headquarters and Distribution Centre in Sydney where we normally stock around 500,000 books ready to ship.
Over 75% of all books ordered on our site are stocked in our Sydney warehouse. The other 25% are titles we have to order in and we source these items from publishers and suppliers across Australia as well as flying them in from the UK and USA.
In a country this size, if you can genuinely do a good job delivering to rural and regional Australia then you pretty well have the whole of the nation covered.
Here is what some of our rural customers are saying:
"Booktopia has a great range of books for children, it has great prices, competitive postage rates and very speedy delivery. I was pleased to receive my order within 48 hours of lodging it- not just to a capital city but to a rural country town. Keep up the good work Booktopia!" Peg3 (Source: Product Review) http://www.productreview.com.au/r/booktopia/292169.html
"As an avid reader it is one of my greatest pleasures to find a supplier with a superb range, great prices, wonderful service and fast delivery. I have tried other sites and Booktopia you are by far the best. I live in a remote rural area with a very limited supply of good books, so Booktopia is now my favourite place to indulge my passion. Thank you." taniwha (Source: Product Review) http://www.productreview.com.au/r/booktopia/278765.html
"I ordered online 3 books and within 3 days they were delivered at my doorstep in rural Victoria! The cost of the books are much cheaper than buying in the bookshops and sometimes they books I want are not in stock. I don't mind paying the extra postage fee as the packaging protected the books well." Kathy Fitzmaurice (Source: Product Review)
For more independent reviews on Booktopia, read on: