Using hands-on exercises, journal entries, guided meditations, and lively vignettes, The Meditator's Workbook will help you:
- Live more deeply and joyfully in the moment
- Uncover the true source of stress
- Resolve grief
- Explore and express forgiveness
- See through the inevitable distortions of the mind
- Recognize and actualize your goals
- Find real inner peace and a thoroughgoing well-being
Whether your goal is to reduce stress or to gain deeper insight and mastery over your inner life, this simple, straightforward guidebook is the tool to use for learning why and how to meditate. Through its unique workbook-style presentation, The Meditator's Workbook
leads you to discover your own starting point, teaches you how to gain mental clarity and remove the obstacles you inevitably encounter, and helps you to identify the insights that are appropriate to each stage of your journey to spiritual and psychological maturity.
"This is the kind of book that can change a person's life and point the way to peace and happiness."
Searching for the ox -- Discovering the footprints -- Perceiving the ox -- Catching the ox -- Taming the ox -- Riding the ox home -- The ox transcended -- Both ox and self transcended -- Reaching the source -- In the world.