Twenty-five years ago, John Maxwell published the book that forever transformed how we think about leadership. Developing the Leader Within You revolutionized the way leaders were made and, in the process, sold more than one million copies. John Maxwell now returns to his classic text to include the leadership insights and practices he has learned in the decades since the book first appeared.
The Developing the Leader Within You 2.0 Workbook is thoroughly revised to update the foundational principles for transformative leadership that Maxwell has used as a leader for more than forty years. This guide serves as a perfect companion to the book and will help individuals and groups dive deeper into the principles John Maxwell outlines for inspiring, motivating, and influencing others. This workbook will especially help readers explore the value of:
- Achieving success using the Five Levels of Leadership
- Building trust through personal integrity
- Prioritizing (it's not how hard you work, but how smart you work)
- Creating positive change and understanding the evolutionary process involved
- Developing people, a leader's most appreciable assets
- Identifying and solving problems and preventing their recurrence
- Defining and articulating a vision (or contagious dream) for your organization
- Become character-driven instead of emotion-driven
- Building on the leadership skills you already possess
No matter what arena you are called to serve-family, church, business, nonprofit-the principles John Maxwell shares on effective leadership will positively impact your life and the lives of those around you. New readers as well as longtime fans of Maxwell and the original book won't want to miss out on this one.
About the Author
John C. Maxwell is a #1 New York Times
bestselling author, coach, and speaker who has sold more than thirty million books in fifty languages. He has been identified as the #1 leader in business by the American Management Association and the most influential leadership expert in the world by Business Insider and Inc. magazines. He is the founder of the John Maxwell Company, the John Maxwell Team, EQUIP, and the John Maxwell Leadership Foundation, organizations that have trained millions of leaders from every country of the world.
The recipient of the Mother Teresa Prize for Global Peace and Leadership from the Luminary Leadership Network, Dr. Maxwell speaks each year to Fortune 500 companies, presidents of nations, and many of the world's top business leaders.
Number Of Pages: 240
Published: 2nd October 2018
Publisher: Thomas Nelson Publishers
Country of Publication: US
Dimensions (cm): 23.2 x 18.7
Weight (kg): 0.41
Edition Number: 25
Edition Type: Special edition