A New Way to Serve the Community<br> <br> A study of a major initiative that is changing the course of medical education--the Community Partnerships, sponsored by the W. K. Kellogg Foundation. Rather than promote a single solution, Community Partnerships bridge the gap that exists between the culture of communities and the culture of academe by creating viable linking organizations to connect the two. This book also examines the role public policy plays in contributing to the current systems of health professions' education and how public policy can support change.
1. The Primary Health Care Crisis
2. From Problems to Solutions: A Bridge Between Cultures
3. Community Partnerships in Progress(with Rebecca Henry)
4. The Nature of Academic Health Centers
5. The Nature of Communities(with Bruce Behringer)
6. New Organizational Structures(with Patricia Maguire
7. The Role of Public Policy in Changing Health Professionals'
8. If We Change What We Pay For, We Change What We Get(with Henry
9. Evaluation as a Tool for Reform(with Rebecca Henry)
10. Multidisciplinary Care and Education(Patricia T.
11. Leading Educational Reform
Series: Jossey-Bass Health
Number Of Pages: 216
Published: 2nd November 1995
Publisher: JOSSEY BASS
Country of Publication: US
Dimensions (cm): 23.9 x 16.05
Weight (kg): 0.42
Edition Number: 1