Earlier this week, Romance Writers of Australia announced the finalists for the 2019 RuBY Awards! The award celebrates the best romance books of the year by Australian authors across a range of categories – there’s truly something for every single romance fan!
The winners for each category will be announced at the RWA Gala Dinner and Awards Night on Saturday 10 August – scroll down to see all the lucky and talented 2019 RuBY finalists!
(Don’t forget – if you want to be involved in a group read of all the final novels, use the hashtag #RubyReadalong)
- The Wedding Obsession by Madeleine Ash
- Convenient Bride for the King by Kelly Hunter (eBook)
- On the Right Track by Penelope Janu (eBook)
- The House at Flynn’s Crossing by Elisabeth Rose
- Bittersweet by Jaqueline Underdown
- The King’s Obsession by Tanya Bird
- Marry in Scandal by Anne Gracie
- The Devilish Duke by Maddison Michaels
- Hearts of Resistance by Soraya M. Lane
- Tangled Vines by Megan Mayfair
- Happy Ever After by Joanne Tracey
- Glass Clouds by Suzanne Cass
- Mission: Her Protection by Anna Hackett
- Undercover Fighter by Aislinn Kearns
Have you read any of the 2019 RuBy finalists?
About the Contributor
Olivia Fricot is the Editor of the Booktopian Blog. After finishing a soul-crushing law degree, she decided that life was much better with one's nose in a book and quickly defected to the world of Austen and Woolf. You can usually find her reading (obviously), baking, writing questionable tweets, and completing a Master's degree in English literature. Just don't ask about her thesis. Olivia is on Twitter and Instagram @livfricot - follow at your own risk.
Follow Olivia: Twitter