"This book is a landmark in two fields. It is a practical guide to the reform of professional education. It is also a beacon to theoretical thinking about human organizations, about their interdepAndence with the social structure of the professions, and about theory in practice." ---- Journal of Higher Education
"This book is a landmark in two fields. It is a practical guide tothe reform of professional education. It is also a beacon totheoretical thinking about human organizations, about theirinterdepAndence with the social structure of the professions, andabout theory in practice." --Journal of Higher Education
"This is a fundamentally important book. It strikes directly to theheart of real education--changing behavior." --AdministrativeScience Quarterly
1. Theories of Action.
2. Evaluating Theories of Action.
3. Diagnosing Theories-in-Use.
4. Model I.
5. Model II.
6. Transition from Model I to Model II.
7. Learining Model-II Behavior.
8. Issues in Professional Education.
9. Implications for Professional Competence and Practice.
10. Redesigning Professional Education.
Series: Jossey-Bass Higher & Adult Education
Number Of Pages: 260
Published: 17th February 1992
Publisher: JOSSEY BASS
Country of Publication: US
Dimensions (cm): 23.3 x 15.15
Weight (kg): 0.42
Edition Number: 1