With extraordinary access to the Trump White House, Michael Wolff tells the inside story of the most controversial presidency of our time.
The first nine months of Donald Trump's term were stormy, outrageous - and absolutely mesmerising. Now, thanks to his deep access to the West Wing, bestselling author Michael Wolff tells the riveting story of how Trump launched a tenure as volatile and fiery as the man himself.
In this explosive book, Wolff provides a wealth of new details about the chaos in the Oval Office. Among the revelations:
- What President Trump's staff really thinks of him
- What inspired Trump to claim he was wire-tapped by President Obama
- Why FBI director James Comey was really fired
- Why chief strategist Steve Bannon and Trump's son-in-law Jared Kushner couldn't be in the same room
- Who is really directing the Trump administration's strategy in the wake of Bannon's firing
- What the secret to communicating with Trump is
- What the Trump administration has in common with the movie The Producers
Never before has a presidency so divided the American people. Brilliantly reported and astoundingly fresh, Michael Wolff's Fire and Fury
shows us how and why Donald Trump has become the king of discord and disunion.
About the Author
Michael Wolff has received numerous awards for his work, including two National Magazine Awards. He has been a regular columnist for Vanity Fair, New York, The Hollywood Reporter, British GQ, USA Today
, and The Guardian
. He is the author of several books, including the bestselling Burn Rate
and The Man Who Owns the News
. He lives in Manhattan and has four children.
The book lays out in gossipy, technicolour detail all the infighting and dysfunction which pockmarked the first year of the Trump administration. - The Saturday Age
It was written with white-hot venom - Australian Financial Review
Number Of Pages: 336
Published: 12th January 2018
Publisher: Little, Brown Book Group
Country of Publication: GB
Dimensions (cm): 23.3 x 14.8
Weight (kg): 0.43
Edition Number: 1