Excel Test Skills - Selective Schools and Scholarship Mathematics Tests Year 5–6 is a comprehensive study guide for the selective school and scholarship tests (usually undertaken in Year 6). The book contains hundreds of multiple choice questions based on the three major strands of maths – numeration, measurement and space – so students can prepare for exams with a minimum of stress and maximum results.
This book is intended to give you the opportunity of doing a variety of questions based on the three major strands of Mathematics (Numeration, Measurement and Space). The more familiar you are with the material the more confident you will feel - and the better you will do in your tests.
In this book your child will find:
- An introductory section on how best to approach selective school and scholarship test examinations
- Hundreds of practice multiple choice questions
- Answers to every question
- Explanations that outline the thinking skills required for each question
- Nine complete practice tests
Series: Excel Practice Ser.
For Ages: 10 - 12 years old
For Grades: 5 - 6
Number Of Pages: 76
Published: 1st October 2004
Publisher: Pascal Press
Country of Publication: AU
Dimensions (cm): 28.000 x 20.000
Weight (kg): 0.18