Experimental studies carried out by a spectroscopicapproach, and the techniques used for investigating the acquired information,can be given a robust modern analytical framework in the design of newmaterials, and for emphasis on the expansion of physical foundations of newmaterials.
Emerging Trends in Advanced Spectroscopy may help to understand the applications of spectroscopic tools inmaterial characterization. The text also shows how different spectroscopicmethods are used by researchers worldwide, and how we can correlate theexperimental observations with structural information.
Technicaltopics discussed in the book include:
- Geometries, electronic structures and vibrational spectral studies
- Advanced spectroscopic techniques in polymer chemistry
- Spectroscopic portrayals of graphitic structures
- fluorescent metal nanoclusters as sensory probes for metal ions
- colorimetric chemo sensor
- Nano mixed ferrites and their applications to nanoelectronics
- Solid phase astrochemistry
Preface; Editors information, Chapter 1-19, Author Index; Keyword Index