Droid X2 has more power and better graphics than its predecessor, but it still doesn’t offer a printed guide to its amazing features. This Missing Manual helps you dig deep into everything Droid X2 can do. Learn how to shop, keep in touch, play with photos, listen to music, and even do some work. Unleash the power of this popular device with expert advice.
The important stuff you need to know:
- Get organized. Sync Droid X2 with Google Calendar, Exchange, and Outlook.
- Go online. Navigate the Web, use email, and tap into Facebook and Twitter.
- Listen to tunes. Play and manage music using Droid X2’s Music app and Google’s Music Cloud Player.
- Shoot photos and video. View and edit photos, slideshows, and video in the Gallery.
- Connect to Google Maps. Use geotagging and get turn-by-turn directions.
- Stay productive. Create, edit, and store documents with Google Docs and Microsoft Office.
Series: Missing Manual
Number Of Pages: 422
Published: 21st October 2011
Publisher: John Wiley & Sons Publishers
Country of Publication: US
Dimensions (cm): 22.8 x 15.4
Weight (kg): 0.55
Edition Number: 2