An activity book to accompany Collins First English Words, winner of the Best Entry for Young Learners prize at HRH The Duke of Edinburgh English Language Book Awards 2012. Encourage a love for learning English and capture the imagination of children. Through fun and engaging activities, young learners can practise the English words they need to learn with the help of Ben, Daisy and Keekee the monkey.
- Covers the first English words children need to learn
- Words grouped into themes
- Fun, varied and engaging activities, written specifically to help young children develop their skills of analysis and improve their linguistic awareness
- Beautiful illustrations
- Plenty of space for children to practise their writing and drawing skills
- Notes for parents and teachersCollins First English Words Activity Book 1 can be used independently or alongside the beautifully-illustrated dictionary, Collins First English Words. Activity Book 1 contains simple but engaging activities that will encourage children to look and read, and to pick up a pencil and write. It is the ideal starting point for developing a love of learning English, reading and writing for young children.
Also available: First English Words, First English Words Activity Book 2, First English Words Teacher's Book, First English Words Activity Pack.
Praise for the picture dictionary First English Words:
`A book that will be read over and over again'
HRH The Duke of Edinburgh English Language Book Awards 2012