Now the truth can be revealed
Look within to find:
- The mystical origins and secret legends of the Clans.
- An insiders' tour of the Clan camps and territories.
- The histories and characters of each Clan, and information about their leaders and medicine cats.
- Knowledge of cats outside the Clans.
- The tenets of the warrior code.
- Prophecies and omens, and how they have been fulfilled.
And many more truths about the secrets, beliefs, and daily lives of the cats of the Clans.
Thunder, Wind, River, Shadow and Star: the clans -- Territories: homes and hunting grounds -- Beyond the territories -- Ceremonies -- Prophecies and omens: foretelling the future -- Medicine: healing the clans -- Cats outside the clans -- Other animals: animals to hunt, fight, fear, and respect -- Mythology: Lionclan, TigerClan, and LeopardClan -- Glossary.
Series: Warriors Field Guide
For Ages: 8 - 12 years old
For Grades: 3 - 7
Number Of Pages: 176
Published: 6th October 2009
Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers Australia