Finding peace and happiness in our lives isn't easy. Yet each time we make a change, we often make our lives that much more complex. What is the solution?
Your Life Teaches You to Live offers the answer. But beware! This is not a quick fix option, but instead, a fundamental and deep commitment to discovering who you really are. Doretta Lee reveals a clear, motivating message on how you can gain control over your life and at the same time, gain respect of others. She also includes invaluable worksheets to help you reach your goals.
Lee uses the five fingers of our hand to demonstrate her theory:
- The Thumb accentuates progressive thinking.
- The Index Finger emphasizes accepting who you are.
- The Middle Finger demonstrates enforcing your posture.
- The Ring Finger confirms your right to independence.
- The Pinky Finger empowers you to honor yourself and others.
By combining all the fingers together, you create a Fist of Power with Peace. This in turn leads to a new outlook on not only who you are as a person, but how you relate to the world and everything in it. With this incredible motivational guide, you can fulfill who you were meant to be and live the life you were meant to live!