Are you almost over the hill? Know someone who is?
Getting older is no fun, but it sure can be funny. How do you know when you're approaching the big 4-0?
Here are a few clues:
* Comb-overs are starting to make a certain kind of sense.
* A kid you once babysat for is now your lawyer.
* At your checkups, the doctor has begun to ask if you're still sexually active.
* Midnight seems awfully late.
* You're more interested in websites that will calculate your Body Mass Index than in Internet porn.
* You receive two phone calls in a single week from people who want to sell you life insurance.
Whether you've just found your first gray hair or you're peering around the corner to your mid-life crisis, "You Know You're 40 When.".. will tickle your funny bone (while you can still remember where to find it).
Number Of Pages: 128
Published: 8th March 2005
Publisher: Random House USA Inc
Country of Publication: US
Dimensions (cm): 16.5 x 14.4 x 0.9
Weight (kg): 0.1
Edition Number: 1