Help your students impress examiners with authentic and sophisticated phrases.
This second edition of the bestselling A Level German vocabulary reference book provides idiomatic phrases drawn from real sources such as newspapers, magazines and websites to ensure the most accurate and authentic language.
- Covers key vocabulary in thematic sections and with distinctions between levels of difficulty from AS to A2
- Easy for students to reference and search ahead of exams with topics matched to latest exam specifications
- Ensure students know the latest phrases and idioms with new entries for the latest development in communications and technology
- Increase students' repertoire with lists of synonyms
- Have the latest information at their fingertips with updated lists of current web addresses
Vocabulary available online at Vocab Express, an interactive learning application.
Visit www.vocabexpress.co.uk/hodder for more information.
Audience: Primary / High School
For Ages: 15 - 18 years old
For Grades: 10 - 12
Number Of Pages: 160
Published: 28th May 2010
Publisher: Hodder Education
Country of Publication: GB
Dimensions (cm): 19.7 x 13.0 x 1.1
Weight (kg): 0.14
Edition Number: 5
Edition Type: Revised