The ideal travel companion, full of insider advice on what to see and do, plus detailed itineraries and comprehensive maps for exploring this compelling country.
Explore the legacy of the Nguyen Dynasty at the Imperial City, take a boat trip to offshore islands, wander Ho Chi Minh City or take an excursion to the awe-inspiring Angkor Wat: everything you need to know is clearly laid out within colour-coded chapters. Discover the best of Vietnam with this indispensable travel guide.
Inside DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Vietnam and Angkor Wat:
- Over 25 colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Simple layout makes it easy to find the information you need
- Comprehensive tours and itineraries of Vietnam, designed for every interest and budget
- Illustrations and floorplans show in detail the magnificent Angkor Wat, Jade Emperor Pagoda, Cao Dai Holy See, Hue Citadel and more
- Colour photographs of Vietnam's stunning landscape, beautiful islands, ancient pagodas, highlights of the Mekong Delta, the bustling capital city of Hanoi and more
- Detailed chapters, with area maps, cover Ho Chi Minh City, Mekong Delta and Southern Vietnam, South Central Vietnam, Central Vietnam, Hanoi, Northern Vietnam and excursions to Angkor Wat
- Historical and cultural context gives you a richer travel experience: learn about Vietnam's complex history, its landscape and wildlife, festivals, religions, architecture, music and theatre, and more
- Essential travel tips - our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful phrases, visa and health information
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Vietnam and Angkor Wat is a detailed, easy-to-use guide designed to help you get the most from your visit to Vietnam.
About the Author
Experience the world with DK Travel. DK Travel's highly visual guides show you what others only tell you, with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your trip. Our travel writers report on what to see, eat, drink and do around the world, while the very best photographs and illustrations bring cities, regions and countries to life. We publish guides to more than 200 destinations around the world, from handy pocket-sized city guides to comprehensive country guides. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.
"No other guide whets your appetite quite like this one."
Series: DK Eyewitness Travel Guides Vietnam & Angkor Wat
Number Of Pages: 264
Published: 22nd January 2019
Publisher: DK PUB INC
Country of Publication: GB
Dimensions (cm): 21.5 x 12.6
Weight (kg): 0.32
Edition Number: 1