Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Pocket Vienna is your passport to all the most relevant and up-to-date advice on what to see, what to skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Discover the opulent Schloss Schonbrunn which was previously inhabited by royalty, lounge at the MuseumsQuartier, or stock up for a gourmet picnic at Naschmarkt; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the best of Vienna and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Pocket Vienna:
• Full-colour maps and images throughout
• Highlights and itineraries show you the simplest way to tailor your trip to your own personal needs and interests
• Insider tips save you time and money and help you get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
• Essential info at your fingertips - including hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, and prices • Honest reviews for all budgets - including eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, and hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
• Free, convenient pull-out Vienna map (included in print version), plus over 9 colour neighbourhood maps
• User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhoods to help you determine the best spots to spend your time
• Coverage of Innere Stadt, MuseumsQuartier, Neubau, Josefstadt, Alersgrund, Wieden, Belvedere, Leopoldstadt, Donaupark, Schloss Schonbrunn, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Pocket Vienna is a handy guide that literally fits in your pocket, providing on-the-go assistance to travelers who seek only the can't-miss experiences. Colourful and easy-to-use, this neighbourhood-focused guide includes unique local recommendations to maximise your quick trip experience.
• Looking for a comprehensive guide that recommends a wide range of experiences, both popular and offbeat, and extensively covers all of Vienna's neighbourhoods? Check out Lonely Planet's Vienna guide.
• Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's Austria guide for a comprehensive look at all the country has to offer.
About Lonely Planet: Started in 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel guide publisher with guidebooks to every destination on the planet, as well as an award-winning website, a suite of mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveler community. Lonely Planet's mission is to enable curious travelers to experience the world and to truly get to the heart of the places they find themselves in.
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.'
New York Times
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves; it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.'
Fairfax Media (Australia)
Series: Travel Guide
Number Of Pages: 160
Published: 1st May 2017
Publisher: Lonely Planet Global Limited
Country of Publication: IE
Dimensions (cm): 15.29 x 10.59 x 0.99
Weight (kg): 0.15
Edition Number: 2
Edition Type: Revised