Sorry, the book that you are looking for is not available right now.
We did a search for other books with a similar title, and found some results for you that may be helpful.
Books with a similar title
In Victoria Wide award-winning Australian photographer Ken Duncan turns his camera on the state of his birth. Through panoramic images that record detail with breathtaking precision, he conducts a dazzling tour through the scenic wonders of Australia's smallest mainland state. Ken's sea, land and cityscapes provide an unforgettable encounter with the essence of one corner of an astonishing continent.
About the Author
Ken Duncan OAM, is recognised as one of the world's leading landscape photographers. With every new release of Limited Edition Prints he delights long-time collectors and new fans alike with his own inimitable style of landscape photography.
Ken has worked on several international book projects in such exotic locations as Malaysia, China and Hollywood and for years was the preferred photographer for Australian rock band Midnight Oil. His first solo book was published in 1987, and he later went on to become a publisher in his own right. Since 1992, over 30 individual titles have been released under the Ken Duncan Panographs trademark.
Although Ken prefers the panoramic format - "that's the way we see", he says - he is well versed in a multitude of formats and media. He has even dabbled in cinematography and would like to do more with this medium in the future. He can turn his hand to any type of photography - from portraits to landscapes to 3-D and everything in between - and produce consistently creative results.
Series: PANOGRAPHS PUBLISHING
Number Of Pages: 80
Published: 1st April 2011
Country of Publication: AU
Dimensions (cm): 18.2 x 27.2
This Product Is Categorised By
- Booktopia Gift Guide » Everything Lavish » Australian Stories
- Booktopia Gift Guide » Everything Lavish » Photography
- Booktopia Gift Guide » Everything Lavish » Wildlife & Nature
- Non-Fiction » Arts & Entertainment » Photography & Photographs » Individual Photographers
- Non-Fiction » Arts & Entertainment » Photography & Photographs » Photographic Collections
- Non-Fiction » Travel & Holidays » Places & Peoples in General & Pictorial Works
- The Holiday Haven » Explore Australia Wide » Pictorial