Glittering emerald lagoons with dazzling white beaches and wild, untamed rainforest are joined by the Venezuelan llanos, home to luxurious ranches and exotic animals. Footprintfocus Venezuela covers all the top attractions in this overwhelming country, plus lesser-known sights off the beaten track. Provides recommendations on where to eat, sleep and taste the best rum, as well as the low-down on Andean adventure activities and the best dive spots.
* Essentials section with practical advice on getting there and around.
* Highlights map so you know what not to miss.
* Comprehensive listings including where to eat, sleep and have fun.
* Detailed street maps for Caracas, Merida and other important towns and sights.
* Slim enough to fit in your pocket. Loaded with advice and information, this concise
Footprintfocus guide will help you get the most out of Venezuela without weighing you down. The content of Footprintfocus Venezuela guide has been extracted from Footprint's South American Handbook.
About the Author
Richard Arghiris is a freelance writer, journalist, blogger, and long-term traveler. He has been wandering the highways and unpaved back roads of Central America since 2003, contributing to a range of Footprint titles and a host of websites, magazines and newspapers, including The Independent, The Observer, Perceptive Travel and Intercontinental Cry. His blog, features news reports, narrative journalism and street photography from the sketchy US-Mexico border to the teeming rainforests of Panama.
Series: Footprint Handbook
Number Of Pages: 152
Published: 1st August 2015
Publisher: Footprint Travel Guides
Country of Publication: GB
Dimensions (cm): 17.8 x 11.5
Weight (kg): 0.2
Edition Number: 2
Edition Type: Revised