When it comes to creating value for shareholders, customers, employees-for most everyone concerned-no company does it better than the company that grows. Now, in "Value-Creating Growth," two acclaimed growth consultants distill twenty years of expertise into a practice-driven program any change leader can use to ensure sustained, dynamic growth for his or her organization. Packed with real-world examples, proven strategies, and a host of action-oriented tools, this is the first book that offers readers a systematic approach to transforming companies into first-class performers.
"Value-Creating Growth is a hard-hitting, plain-speaking volume that answers the most critical question on the minds of business leaders today: 'How can we grow and grow profitably?' A rigorous and practical guide to the best practices of profitable growth." --Richard E. Cavanagh, president and CEO, The Conference Board
"Doorley gives away what most consultants would charge a fortune for: Not just a consultation on why a growth strategy makes sense, but finely detailed, step-by-step instructions on how any size business can do it." --Robert J. Teufel, president, Rodale Press
Part One: Beginning the Journey.
1. Growth: The High-Performance Engine.
2. The Growth System: Three Cornerstones of Success.
3. Growth Commitment: The Will to Sustain Growth.
4. Growth Strategy: How To Build and Manage Your Valuable Formula.
5. Growth Capability: How To Build the Foundations for Sustained Growth.
Part Two: Aligning the Enterprise.
6. The Growth Diagnostic: Your Growth Fitness.
7. The Growth Challenge: Transformation to Growth Initiatives.
Part Three: Reaching the Destination.
8. When Growth Becomes Process: What Growth Looks Like.
Appendix A: Notes on Methodology.
Appendix B: Growth Related Source Material.
Appendix C: Takeaways.
Series: J-B US non-Franchise Leadership
Number Of Pages: 165
Published: 9th April 1999
Publisher: JOSSEY BASS
Country of Publication: US
Dimensions (cm): 24.4 x 16.1
Weight (kg): 0.4
Edition Number: 1