Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Pocket Valencia is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Visit the awe-inspiring assemblage of modern architecture that is Ciudad de las Artes y las Ciencias, shop in the fascinating central market, or visit the magnificent hilltop castle at X tiva; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the best of Paris and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Pocket Valencia:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out Valencia map (included in print version), plus over 15 colour neighbourhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
- Covers Barrio del Carmen, L'Eixample, North Ciutat, Russafa, South Ciutat, Northern & Eastern Valencia, Valencia's Beaches, Western Valencia and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Pocket Valencia, a colorful, easy-to-use, and handy guide that literally fits in your pocket, provides on-the-go assistance for those seeking only the can't-miss experiences to maximize a quick trip experience.
Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet Spain guide for a comprehensive look at all the country has to offer.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.