The NAPLAN Tests use a single scale which has ten levels (bands) of achievement in total for Years 3, 5, 7 and 9. The Year 7 NAPLAN Tests use only six of these bands.
Each student's performance in the Language Conventions, Reading and Writing Tests will be assessed and placed into a band.
In this book, all the questions in each test have been arranged to correspond with Bands 4 9 (the bands for Year 7).
This book includes:
- NAPLAN*-style Tests in Language Conventions and Reading with questions arranged in order of difficulty
- A NAPLAN*-style Writing Test
- Detailed answers with explanations and tips for Language Conventions, Reading and Writing
- A Marking Grid with answers showing bands and question topics
- A Student Answer Sheet
- Answers to the Excel Test Zone Sample Language Conventions, Reading and Writing Tests.
Prepare your students for the NAPLAN* Tests the ONLINE WAY!
Excel Test Zone is an online resource for teachers to prepare their students for national tests such as NAPLAN*.
Students prepare for these tests in a fun, educational and interactive environment.
As a teacher you will be able to track individual student results in each test topic so that you can focus on improving specific areas of weakness.