Click on the Google Preview image above to read some pages of this book!
This new edition of the Haynes Thunderbirds Manual, published to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the first airing of the original Supermarionation series, in September 1965, is an inventive, informative and entertaining guide to the world's foremost rescue organisation.
Updated to feature an additional seven cutaways of vehicles featured in rescue missions, along with detailed diagrams, colour illustrations and photographs, it provides the ultimate insight into the secrets of the fabulous International Rescue team, including in-depth examinations of the Thunderbirds craft and other vehicles. Intended for International Rescue field agents, this Haynes Manual includes an introduction by Jeff Tracy and operational procedures for agents' missions.
A good reference book about the vehicles from Gerry Anderson's Thunderbirds, has a heap of info and color pictures, well written and presented.This copy has been updated with extra information, a shame it's not a hardcover.
Thunderbirds 50th Anniversary Manual
* Published to coincide with the 50th anniversary of the original TV series. Updated to include descriptions and cutaways of vehicles featured in rescues, including the Fireflash Airliner, Crablogger, Sidewinder, USN Sentinel, Transcontinental Express Monorail, Gray Houseman Roadbuilder and Martian Space Probe.
* The formation and history of International Rescue.
* The secrets of Tracy Island, including detailed cutaways of the buildings, launch bays and storage areas.
* Thunderbirds 1-5, featuring close-up cutaways and descriptions of key systems.
* Pod vehicles: cutaways and technical descriptions.
* FAB1, FAB2, Jeff Tracy's jet, Ladybird jet and Half track. * Agents' information and mission checklist detailing vehicle operations.
* Features brand-new cutaway artwork by Graham Bleathman
ISBN: 9780857338235 ISBN-10: 0857338234 Audience:
For Ages: 15 - 18 years old For Grades: 10 - 12 Format:
Number Of Pages: 153 Published: 3rd September 2015 Country of Publication: GB Dimensions (cm): 27.4 x 21.2
Weight (kg): 0.52
Edition Number: 50