The fifth edition has been issued to incorporate two new tables - Data of Refrigerant 134a and a table containing for selected substances, molar enthalpies and molar Gibbs functions of formation, Equilibirum constants of formation, as well as molar heat capacities and absolute entropies.
1. Notation and Units.
2. Saturated Water and Steam.
3. Superheated and Supercritical Steam.
4. Further Properties of Water and Steam.
5. Mercury ? Hg.
6. Ammonia ? NH3 (Refrigerant 717).
7. Dichlorodifluoromethane ? CF2-Cl3 (Refrigerant 12).
8. Tetrafluoroethane ? CH2F-CF3 (Refrigarent 134a).
9. Dry Air at Low Pressure.
10. Specific Heat Capacity cp/[kJ/kgK] of Some gases and
11. Molar Properties of Some Gases and Vapours.
12. Enthalpies of Reaction and Equilibrium Constants.
13. A Selection of Chemical Thermodynamic Data.
14. Miscellaneous Liquids, Vapours and Gases.
15. International Standard Atmosphere.
16. SI ? British Conversion Factors.
17. General Information.
18. Principal Sources.
Number Of Pages: 32
Published: 27th November 1994
Publisher: John Wiley and Sons Ltd
Country of Publication: GB
Dimensions (cm): 24.5 x 17.1
Weight (kg): 0.06
Edition Number: 1
Edition Type: Revised