Test your powers of logic and mental agility with this latest mixed collection of 500 number and logic puzzles from the MindGames section of The Times, featuring 7 different puzzles.
With more than 500 assorted number and logic puzzles, this collection contains these favourites:
• Brain Trainer – 72 mental maths challenges
• Cell Blocks – 96 Japanese logic puzzles
• Futoshiki – use the numbers 1-5 to fill in the 72 grids
• Kakuro – 64 mathematical crossword puzzles
• KenKen – 72 arithmetical logic puzzles
• Set Square – 72 mental arithmetic grids
• Suko – 96 espresso Su Doku puzzles
The perfect gift for all number and logic puzzle enthusiasts.
About the Author
The Times is a British daily national newspaper, first published in London in 1785. A daily cryptic crossword is published in the main newspaper, and the Mind Games section in the Times2 supplement contains sudoku, Killer Sudoku, KenKen, word polygon puzzles, and a quick crossword.