"Prince and File provide the keys to unlock the planned giving market. They show us how to target prospective donors with laser precision and how to cultivate them based on a new understanding of donor motives, needs, and expectations."
- Peter M. Weisbaum, Esq., vice president, advanced business and estate planning, National Life Insurance Company
"Not only provides a thorough analysis of the many factors that influence funders, but also valuable insights into how one develops strategic approaches toward building long-term relationships with significant funders."
- William H. Meadows III, director, Centennial Campaign, Sierra Club
"Expands the reader's knowledge of why people give and how they can be approached and enfolded into an ongoing donor constituency. This book is a vital addition to the concepts and practice of major gift fund raising."
- Joseph R. Mixer, Ph.D., author of Principles of Professional Fundraising
"An information-packed text that will help practitioners to understand the different needs, different wants, and different response mechanisms of their gift markets. An essential guide to market behavior patterns."
- Henry A. Rosso, CFRE (Ret.) author of Achieving Excellence in Fund Raising
"Fund raisers, legal advisors, and financial advisors must communicate value in terms most appropriate to the individual philanthropic personality. . . . required reading because it enables the reader to meet that challenge."
- F. Lewis Carlisle, manager, philanthropic services, Kidder, Peabody & Co., Inc.