Piercing pioneer Elayne Angel has performed over 40,000 piercings since the 1980s and has brought many practices, such as tongue-piercing, into the mainstream. She brings her exhaustive knowledge to this groundbreaking manual that covers everything you need to know about the process, including:
• The best piercings and placements for various body parts and body types
• Terminology, tools, and techniques of the trade
• Vital sterility, sanitation, and hygiene information
• Jewelry designs, shapes, and materials
• Advice for people with stretch marks, plastic surgery, and unique anatomy
• Healing, aftercare, and troubleshooting for problem-free piercing
"As a piercer, nurse, and educator, I can say without a doubt that this is the most complete book ever written for all people in our industry."
--DAVID A. VIDRA, FOUNDER AND PRESIDENT OF HEALTH EDUCATORS, INC.
"No one is more qualified to write this book than Elayne Angel. With more than three decades of personal experience to her credit, no one knows the subject better."
--JIM WARD, FOUNDER OF GAUNTLET, THE WORLD'S FIRST BODY PIERCING STUDIO
"This is an exciting book for a field that has exploded in the last two decades.
National industry standards are needed, and Elayne provides important data."
--MYRNA L. ARMSTRONG, RN, EdD
Number Of Pages: 304
Published: 3rd March 2009
Publisher: Crossing Press,U.S.
Country of Publication: US
Dimensions (cm): 23.0 x 15.5
Weight (kg): 0.52
Edition Number: 1