This is a book about "super-sized Christian leaders" and "super-sized churches" who attempt to achieve fame and fortune by manipulating their followers. It is about the grandiosity and emotionalism that is at the core of THE PENTECOSTAL PARADIGM - A Seductive Paradise.
This book is for people who are concerned that their pastors and leaders:
* Demand total allegiance and trust
* Exaggerate miraculous cures
* Emphasize self-promotion more than self-discipline
* Make themselves into celebrities
* Substitute ecstatic experiences for deep spiritual worship
* Teach that you have to "prime God's pump" to get any thing from God - buy a book, give "seed money," speak in tongues, attend their conference