So, you want to be a Minister?
Well, welcome to Ministry. Being a Minister is not easy, but when God has called you he gives you the necessary training to guide you along your Ministerial journey. You may have questions about what being a Minister is all about or you may feel you need more training. If so, then, The Minister's Crucible is for you. Pastor Fred Rochester tells it all in The Minister's Crucible. He gives insightful information that will help you grow and become the Minister that God has called you to be. Here you will be trained, equipped, and prepared to:
* Minister the Word of God effectively to the right audience.
* Write a sermon using points that will help you as you deliver your message.
* Know how to conduct yourself as you go out to preach.
* Know how to stay within sound doctrine.
* Other information useful for Ministers. So, do you want to be ready? Then it is time to begin your training in The Minister's Crucible!
Number Of Pages: 140
Published: 11th April 2007
Country of Publication: US
Dimensions (cm): 14.0 x 21.59 x 0.81
Weight (kg): 0.19