How do a passion to create an education revolution and the business acumen to fuel rapid and spectacular global expansion co-exist within one organisation?
Find out in The MindChamps Way ...
In his latest insightful study of strategy and leadership, Joseph Michelli, shares the unique philosophy and the values-driven strategies of a dynamic organization, whose growing presence on the world stage has the potential to fundamentally shape the future of 'individuals, families, communities, countries, and education systems' across the globe.
The MindChamps Way demonstrates how combining a strong, 'big-picture' philosophy with a carefully planned and executed business strategy can inspire staff, clients and an unlikely range of interested stakeholders.
- Special Message from The Hon Chris Bowen
- More Praises for the Book
- Introduction: Education is the Future
- Creating the Movement:
- The 'What' of MindChamps
- 'Right-Minded' Leadership & Expertise
- From Purpose to Culture
- Delivering the Movement:
- Champion, Learning, & Creative
- Driving Transformation and Growth
- Taking the Movement to the World:
- Producing Results
- Shaping the Future
- About the Author
Parents, teachers, corporate leaders, entrepreneurs and educators.Global Movement;3-Mind Revolution;Values;Culture;Leadership;Entrepreneur;Motivation;Leadership;3-Mind Model0Key Features:
- From a bold idea to an expanding international movement, this book is a powerful story of initiative, 'Heart' and strategic thinking from which we can all draw important lessons
- Whether you read this book as an entrepreneur, a parent, a teacher or a corporate leader, take the time to follow the Red Dots throughout the book, for ways to draw inspiration (and develop your own strategies) from the combination of values, vision and execution which is uniquely The MindChamps Way