Sixty-Six Books. One Story. All About One Name.
Encounter the living Jesus in all of Scripture. From the Passion Movement, The Jesus Bible, NIV Edition, with exclusive articles from Louie Giglio, Max Lucado, John Piper, Ravi Zacharias, and Randy Alcorn, lifts Jesus up as the lead story of the Bible.
Profound yet accessible study features help you meet Jesus throughout Scripture. See him in every book so that you may know him more intimately, love him more passionately, and walk with him more faithfully.
This edition has been set in the exclusive Zondervan NIV Comfort Print® typeface, increasing readability without sacrificing portability.
About the Author
- Introduction by Louie Giglio
- 66 book introductions highlight the story of Jesus in every book
- Seven compelling essays on the grand narrative of Scripture by Louie Giglio, Max Lucado, John Piper, Ravi Zacharias, and Randy Alcorn guide you to treasure Jesus and encourage you to faithfully follow him as you participate in his story
- Over 300 full-page articles and nearly 700 sidebar articles reveal Jesus throughout all of Scripture
- Single-column text of the most widely read modern-English Bible—the New International Version (NIV)
- Room for notes and journaling throughout
- NIV dictionary-concordance
- Two ribbon markers
- Exclusive Zondervan NIV Comfort Print® typeface
- 9.5-point print size
Rooted in the confession of Isaiah 26:8, Passion exists to glorify God by uniting students in worship, prayer and justice for spiritual awakening in this generation. From its start in 1995, the Passion movement has had a singular mission - calling students from campuses across the nation and around the world to live for what matters most. For us, what matters most is the name and renown of Jesus. We believe in this generation and are watching God use them to change the climate of faith around the globe. Louie Giglio is pastor of Passion City Church and founder of the Passion movement, which exists to call a generation to leverage their lives for the fame of Jesus.
Since 1997, Passion has gathered collegiate-aged young people at events across the U.S. and around the world, uniting millions of students in worship, prayer, and justice. In addition to the collegiate gatherings of Passion Conferences, Louie and his wife, Shelley, lead the teams at Passion City Church, sixstepsrecords, and the Passion Global Institute. Louie is the author of The Comeback, The Air I Breathe, I Am Not But I Know I Am
, and Goliath Must Fall
. Louie and Shelley make their home in Atlanta, Georgia.