How can you successfully invest in property when, broadly speaking, supply now outweighs demand in Australia? In The Future of Property Investing in Australia, property investor expert Sam Saggers explores the rapidly changing Australian property market and explains how property investors can capitalise on emerging trends.
Whether you are buying real estate for the first time or the fortieth time, and whether you are just starting out in life or nearing retirement, this book will change the way you look at real estate. With a sensible and easy-to-follow approach, Sam Saggers gives you a proven path for your property investment journey. This is your ultimate guide to cracking the code for what type of property makes a great investment and what properties you should avoid.
As Sam demonstrates, buying for maximum profits is a core approach to investment success, whether local or interstate, whether a pre-construction property or existing, whether old or new. You will learn:
- about Australia's property plan
- how globalisation is impacting on Australian real estate
- how to buy in the oversupplied property markets of today
- how to spot and purchase a bargain property
- how the dawn of great property design will impact you
- how to maintain your lifestyle in retirement
- where to buy real estate for fast profits
- how to hold real estate for up to twenty years
- how to use technological disruption to create positive cash flow investments
- why the knowledge economy is changing real estate forever.
This book is an invaluable resource for anyone wanting to become a successful property investor. Sam will give you the ability to buy real estate profitably and without fear.
About the Author
Sam Saggers is CEO and co-founder of Positive Real Estate. In his exciting 19-year career he has brokered over a billion dollars in real estate deals, and as a passionate educator he is a sought-after world-class keynote speaker and offers his wealth of experience to educate investors on understanding the complexities of real estate investing.