We are not generic, one size does not fit all. The answers to good nutrition and health are not as straightforward as taking a health supplement or following the latest superfood trend. Take back control of your health. The Forensic Nutritionist helps you to investigate your own nutritional deficiencies, detect early health warning signs and know what your body really needs to stay strong, happy and healthy.
Have you ever wondered why you crave certain foods, get red bumps on the back of your arms or have lines or breakouts on certain areas of your face or body? Your body has its own language of communication and has ways of telling you what it really needs. If you want to dispel the health myths and get the real deal on healthy eating, this book is for you.
The Forensic Nutritionist helps you recognise early health warning signs of suboptimal nutrition and exposes the common misconceptions about so-called "healthy" eating.
- Learn how to recognise signs of suboptimal nutrition via holistic face, body and tongue analysis.
- Discover which nutrients your body is telling you it needs to regain optimum health.
- Learn how to avoid the clever health food marketing ploys.
- Personalise your diet and discover the right foods to include and exclude for disease prevention and weight loss.
- Debunk fact from fiction of popular diet trends such as Paleo, The Blood Type Diet, Vegan and Fodmap.
- Know how to read food labels correctly.
- Regain health, energy levels, mental clarity and weight management through nutrient boosting.
- Includes a pantry shopping list, healthy eating cheat sheet and a nutrient boosting eating plan.
- Includes delicious nutrient boosting recipes. The recipes have been designed so they can be easily adjusted to suit dietary preferences and budgets.
Number Of Pages: 234
Published: 1st June 2017
Publisher: King Street Press
Country of Publication: AU
Dimensions (cm): 23.2 x 17.8