The cards in this kit may look like an ordinary deck of playing cards. But looks can be deceiving
These are tricks magicians and playing-card impresarios have used for centuries to confound the common man, captivate audiences, and make women swoon. Now you, too, can attain that power. Lift the lid, read the illustrated book, and explore the possibilities of The Amazing Magical Wonder Deck.
The magic box contains a 52-card 'tapered' deck indistinguishable from ordinary playing cards, but slightly tapered at the bottom that allows magicians-in-training to keep track of cards removed from the deck and astonish friends by appearing to read their minds! The kit also contains a set of 16 'gimmicked' cards, including:
- An Eight of Clubs that makes a matchstick levitate!
- A Jack of Spades that can be pierced with a pencil without leaving a hole!
- Four kings that mysteriously transform into four queens!
- Two fours that mysteriously transform into blank cards!
- Plus two-sided cards, disappearing cards, and more!
Number Of Pages: 96
Published: 1st November 2005
Publisher: Quirk Books
Country of Publication: US
Dimensions (cm): 8.4 x 14.4 x 8.0
Weight (kg): 0.35