Intermittent fasting is a safe and sensible way not only to lose weight but also to transition to a healthier way of eating. Unlike the deprivation associated with full fasting, the 5:2 diet allows for reduced-calorie meals two days a week. On the other five days, you meet your recommended caloric intake with the help of a variety of healthful recipes.
The 5:2 Fast Diet for Beginners is a complete guide to intermittent fasting. Included are:
• 16 reduced-calorie fasting-day recipes to make your dieting days both easy and flavorful.
• 35 non-fasting-day recipes that offer you healthful choices for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, as well as low-cal dessert and treat options. Use these recipes-along with your own favorites-to round out your month's meal plan.
• 4 weeks of fasting-day meal plans geared to the 500-calorie goal for women and 600-calorie goal for men recommended by the 5:2 diet.
• 10 tips for motivation and success to get you started toward your weight-loss goals and to keep you on track.
• References to scientific studies pointing to intermittent fasting's positive effects on heart health, brain function, and blood-sugar regulation.
The 5:2 Fast Diet for Beginners: The Complete Book for Intermittent Fasting with Easy Recipes and Weight Loss Plans is all you need to begin experiencing the weight loss and health benefits associated with intermittent fasting.