Intermittent fasting is a safe and sensible way not only to lose weight but also to transition to a healthier way of eating. Unlike the deprivation associated with full fasting, the 5:2 diet allows for reduced-calorie meals two days a week. On the other five days, you meet your recommended caloric intake with the help of a variety of healthful recipes.
The 5:2 Fast Diet for Beginners is a complete guide to intermittent fasting. Included are:
• 16 reduced-calorie fasting-day recipes to make your dieting days both easy and flavorful.
• 35 non-fasting-day recipes that offer you healthful choices for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, as well as low-cal dessert and treat options. Use these recipes-along with your own favorites-to round out your month's meal plan.
• 4 weeks of fasting-day meal plans geared to the 500-calorie goal for women and 600-calorie goal for men recommended by the 5:2 diet.
• 10 tips for motivation and success to get you started toward your weight-loss goals and to keep you on track.
• References to scientific studies pointing to intermittent fasting's positive effects on heart health, brain function, and blood-sugar regulation.
The 5:2 Fast Diet for Beginners: The Complete Book for Intermittent Fasting with Easy Recipes and Weight Loss Plans is all you need to begin experiencing the weight loss and health benefits associated with intermittent fasting.
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 5 customers
Displaying reviews 1-5
The product came within the week and I am really happy that the book was in perfect condition.
Easy to follow informative for my needs. Great easy recipes to make.
you can get the same info online
Easy to follow recipes
Informative and well-researched book on maintaining a healthy weight for life- easy to read and easy to follow instructions.
Number Of Pages: 92
Published: 8th May 2013
Publisher: Rockridge Press
Country of Publication: US
Dimensions (cm): 23.5 x 19.1 x 0.5
Weight (kg): 0.17