Text Therapeutics was written specifically for medical science professionals whose mother tongue is not English. Its objective is to assist non-native English- speaking physicians or scientists in the task of writing research documents for medical journals and/or oral presentations for medical congresses.
Text Therapeutics incorporates a simplified methodology, which:
- provides a `follow-the-formula' analysis and gives concise explanations;
- offers convenient categorized side-headings which pinpoint the English text problem; and
- utilizes a format which is easily understood and applicable to any medical field.
includes additional sections:
- Word Order;
- Useful Usage;
- A-Ω An English Lexicon - Words derived from Greek; and
- A-Z Glossary Guide - `Instructions for Authors'.
A word from the author. How to use this book. Medical text extracts and corrections. Word order. Useful usage. A-Omega An English lexicon derived from Greek. A-Z Glossary guide 'Instructions for Authors'. Index at a glance.
Number Of Pages: 88
Published: 30th April 2001
Country of Publication: NL
Dimensions (cm): 22.66 x 17.78
Weight (kg): 0.23