In this keynote address to a national conference of Montessori educators, Marshall Rosenberg describes his progressive, radical approach to teaching that centers on compassionate connection. Marshall describes the counterproductive role that power and punishment play in our schools, and challenges educators to motivate students instead "by a reverence for life." This practical application of Rosenberg's Nonviolent Communication (NVC) process offers educators the tools to create exceptional learning environments. This is an exceptional resource for teachers, school counselors, school administrators, child care providers and more!
Nonviolent Communication will help you:
- Maximize the individual potential of all students
- Improve trust and connection in your classroom community
- Strengthen student interest, retention and connection to their work
- Find cooperation without using demands
- Improve classroom teamwork, efficiency and results