Explore the delicious world of plant-based food with Animals Australia, our leading animal protection organisation. Featuring more than 100 mouthwatering recipes for every occasion!
People everywhere are embracing the delectable, life-enriching benefits of plant-based eating. Now you can, too, with Taste for Life, your complete guide to plant-based cuisine. Whether you wish to add more meat-free meals to the menu, indulge in the abundance of fresh fruits and vegies now available, or are seeking to improve your health and live more sustainably, Taste for Life contains not only a cornucopia of delicious and nutritious recipe ideas but everything you need to know about plant-based eating.
- Why eating more meat-free meals is good news for animals, the planet and your health
- How plant-based foods can give you all the nourishment you need and more
- How to get started
- What to ditch and what to switch
- Tips and tricks for quick and easy meals everyone will want to try
- How to celebrate with the best of them, with yummy plant-based dishes and treats for barbecues, kids' parties, the festive season and more.
With more than 100 recipes that include tasty breakfasts, snacks and lunches, scrumptious comfort foods and luscious desserts, Animals Australia's Taste for Life
will help you and your family eat kindly, tread lightly and live well.
About the Author
Animals Australia is Australia's leading animal protection organisation, representing some 40 member groups and over 1.5 million individual supporters. Animals Australia's investigations and strategic public awareness campaigns are recognised the world over.