An engaging, solution-oriented approach to cooking tempting everyday meals for family and friends. This collectable series of cookbooks focuses on simple, yet delicious dinners for any day of the week, with a selection of recipes that are easy to please all ages and palates.
Taco night! Music to the ears of busy parents and hungry kids. Offering ideas and recipes as well as inspiration in the form of beautiful photos, this book cover if all. From a wide variety of fillings, toppings, salsas and side dishes, this cook covers it all. It even shows you how to make your own tortillas.
Part of a collectable series that focus on simple, yet delicious dinners for any day of the week, with a selection of recipes that are easy to please for all ages and palates. Also available: Chicken Night, Pasta Night and Pizza Night.
Sample recipes include:
About the Author
- Roasted Squash, SPinach, Black Bean & Feta
- Summer Vegetable & Queso Fresco
- Rajas, Poblanos & Ancho Sauce
- Skirt Steak with Lime & Roasted Poblano
- Shredded Chicken with Ancho Chili Sauce & Cojita Cheese
- Tacos al Pastor
- Black Bean, Bacon & Grilled Red Onion
- Seafood Tacos
- Baja-Style Fish Tacos with Halibut
- Tuna with Avocado, Radish & Cilantro Crema
- Taco Salad with Chipotle Dressing
Kate McMillan is chef and owner of an eponymous catering company and is an instructor at Tante Marie’s Cooking School in San Francisco. Kate has worked as an event planner for Vogue and Glamour magazines. She lives in the San Francisco Bay Area with her husband and three young daughters.
Number Of Pages: 128
Published: 1st March 2017
Publisher: Weldon Owen, Incorporated
Country of Publication: US
Dimensions (cm): 24.8 x 19.1
Weight (kg): 0.79