Offer your students a practical, streamlined, and updated approach to information systems development with Tilley/Rosenblatt’s Systems Analysis and Design, 11E. Expanded coverage of emerging technologies, such as agile methods, cloud computing, and mobile applications, complements this book’s traditional approaches to systems analysis and design.
A wealth of real-world examples throughout the book emphasises critical thinking and IT skills in a dynamic, business-related environment. You will find numerous projects, insightful assignments, and helpful end-of-chapter exercises both within this edition and online. Detailed instructor support helps you effectively emphasise the IT skills your students need for success in today's intensely competitive business world.
New to the Edition
About the Authors
- EXPANDED COVERAGE HIGHLIGHTS EMERGING TECHNOLOGIES. This edition helps you introduce your students to the latest IT developments, including agile methods, cloud computing, and mobile applications. Topics reflect the latest developments in today’s business environment and promise to capture your students’ interests
- STREAMLINED PRESENTATION ENCOURAGES A FOCUSED READ. This edition offers streamlined material throughout the book that reduces distractions so students can focus on the main content quickly and easily
- UPDATED ONLINE INSTRUCTOR MATERIAL PROVIDES CONVENIENT RESOURCES. This invaluable online Manual offers numerous projects, meaningful assignments, and end-of-chapter exercises - all with sample solutions
- REVISED SYSTEM ANALYST’S TOOLKITS OFFER THE LATEST RESOURCES. Helpful System Analyst’s Toolkits now reflect the most recent changes in today’s systems analysis tools and invaluable resources. Four cross-functional components provide students with the basic skills needed when working as systems analysts in modern organisations.
- KEY TERMS CLARIFY IMPORTANT CONCEPTS AND SKILLS. All Key Terms at the end of each chapter now include definitions and help students remember concepts within the proper context
is a professor at the Florida Institute of Technology, where he is director of computing education. He previously taught at the University of California and brought his professional skills to Riverside, Carnegie Mellon University’s Software Engineering Institute, and IBM. He is an ACM Distinguished Lecturer.
Harry J. Rosenblatt
is a professor of information systems at College of the Albemarle in Elizabeth City, North Carolina, where he has taught for over 16 years. His background is in management and computer systems consulting. He has co-authored the last six editions of Systems Analysis and Design for the Shelly Cashman Series(R).
Series: Shelly Cashman
Tertiary; University or College
Book with Other Items
Number Of Pages: 752
Published: 2nd January 2016
Publisher: Cengage Learning, Inc
Country of Publication: US
Dimensions (cm): 28.4 x 22.3
Weight (kg): 1.45
Edition Number: 11
Edition Type: Revised