"Sustainable Lifestyles?" is a useful resource for teachers looking for ways of integrating values-based issues into their design and technology teaching. Aimed at 14-16 year olds, the pack tackles the complex economic and cultural issues associated with sustainable and appropriate technology, in a clear and accessible way.
The fully photocopiable pack contains:
* Introductory exercises to start students thinking about the issues surrounding sustainable lifestyles
* Clear and easy to follow design-and-make activities and focused tasks
* A range of homework or extension tasks
* Global case studies that provide a chance to learn about appropriate technology in action
* Comprehensive data sheets looking at sustainable materials and systems
* A colorful classroom poster highlighting the issues of sustainable technology.