Great ideas and solid advice on the craft of building natural-looking stonework into garden landscapes.
Capturing the timeless beauty of stone:
- The secrets of garden paths that make for a memorable stroll
- Pavings that go easy on the environment
- Graceful stone walls, patios, water features
- Plantings that complement stonework
- Step-by-step DIY projects
Inspiration is at hand in the hundreds of photos revealing the finest and most innovative stonework being done today.
"How to Build" provides step-by-step lessons on all the essential skills and techniques needed to build stone features.
"Finishing the Look" sets out the shopping data with all the best options for materials, plants, and lighting.
Inspiration - 4
How to Build - 116
Finishing the Look - 164
Working with Professionals - 180
Keeping It Green - 182
Resource Guide - 184
Glossary - 186
Credits - 188
Index - 190
Series: Sunset Outdoor Design & Build
Number Of Pages: 192
Published: 18th January 2011
Country of Publication: US
Dimensions (cm): 27.6 x 23.2
Weight (kg): 0.77