Use stories to build trust, credibility and engage with your future employer - "fast" - to land your dream job.
Do you go for lots of interviews but fail to get the job? Ever been told you don't have the 'right fit' for the organisation? Maybe you're new to the workforce, or returning after an extended break and struggling to make an impression?
You have less than 60 minutes to stand out from all the other candidates in an interview. Don't waste time stating all the boring facts from your resume and failing to connect with your interviewer.
With exercises and step-by-step instructions, this book will teach you how to tell stories about your personal and professional life to demonstrate your capabilities and values, and how valuable an asset you are to any team, organisation and your future employer - no matter what stage you're at in your career.
"Storytelling for job interviews" will help you to:
- unleash the power of stories - the number one skill in business today
- distinguish yourself from the rest of the interview pack
- land a job in three interviews or less (not more than 50)
- perfect the four story types you need to nail a job interview
- define, find, match, construct and prepare your own stories
- practice storytelling techniques and skills
- take on tricky questions like: 'What's your biggest weakness?'
- use your stories in the first 90 days of your new role and beyond.
Are you ready for the world of storytelling?
Number Of Pages: 128
Published: 12th May 2016
Publisher: Vivid Publishing
Country of Publication: US
Dimensions (cm): 21.6 x 14.0 x 0.8
Weight (kg): 0.17