60-second solutions to help you get organized -- and get on with your life
Are you overwhelmed by the clutter in your files and on your desk? Are you tired of being clobbered by clothes and hangers every time you open the closet door? Do household chores take twice as long as they should? Does the very "thought" of getting organized intimidate you -- because you don't know how, it takes too long, and you'd rather be doing "anything" else? Then this is the book for you.
Featuring clear, quick-to-read lists and a meticulously detailed index, "Stephanie Winston's Best Organizing Tips" pinpoints how to:
* Do away with disarray in closets, cupboards, and cabinets
* Lighten the load of household chores
* Eliminate desk mess and paperwork pileups
* Make short work of bill paying and taxes
* Take maximum advantage of precious "found time"
For perfectionist and procrastinator alike, "Stephanie Winston's Best Organizing Tips" will prove indispensable.
The New York Times This book is the next best thing to a pile of stuff animating itself and disappearing.