Sorry, the book that you are looking for is not available right now.
We did a search for other books with a similar title, however there were no matches. You can try selecting from a similar category, click on the author's name, or use the search box above to find your book.
The 2014 edition is available now. Designed and published in the heart of Australia, Alice Springs by IAD Press - the publishing unit of the Institute for Aboriginal Development. Showcasing beautifully presented images from contemporary Australian Aboriginal artists from the DesArt art centres of Central Australia.
- Front cover artwork Wanampi Tjukurpa, Watersnake Dreaming, by Tiger Palpatja from Tjala Art Centre
- 24 high quality full-colour reproductions
- Annotated listing of public holidays and significant Australian events and achievements
- Day-to-a-page format
- User friendly size, 215x170mm
- Spiral binding - easy to turn pages
- Monthly planners, notes and contacts pages
- Two pull-out bookmarks
- Annual seasons according to the Central Arrernte people of Mparntwe (Alice Springs)
Number Of Pages: 320
Published: 9th July 2013
Country of Publication: AU
Dimensions (cm): 20.96 x 15.24 x 3.0
Weight (kg): 0.57