Lush, tropical landscapes define this area of the Caribbean. From the low-key and traditional Dominica to the spectacular mountains of St Lucia, there is much to explore.
This Footprint Handbook provides invaluable information on transport, accommodation, eating and entertainment to ensure that your trip includes the best of these accessible and rewarding Caribbean destinations.
* Essentials section with useful advice on getting to and around St Lucia & Dominica.
- Comprehensive, up-to-date listings of where to eat, sleep and relax.
- Includes information on tour operators and activities, from diving in turquoise waters to admiring the French colonial architecture.
- Detailed maps for St Lucia & Dominica.
- Slim enough to fit in your pocket.
With detailed information on all the main sights, plus many lesser-known attractions, Footprint's St Lucia & Dominica Handbook (Includes Fort-de-France (Martinique), Castries, Soufriere & Roseau) provides concise and comprehensive coverage of one of the Caribbean's most undiscovered regions.
Series: Footprint Handbooks
Number Of Pages: 144
Published: 13th December 2017
Publisher: Footprint Travel Guides
Country of Publication: GB
Dimensions (cm): 17.8 x 12.3
Weight (kg): 0.2
Edition Number: 3
Edition Type: Revised