Are you ready to stop fighting, stop struggling, and make your relationship great?
- Are you bickering, arguing, or fighting a lot?
- Do you feel a lot of resentment, frustration, or anger?
- Are you living more like housemates than lovers?
- Are you struggling to get past an affair?
No matter what your relationship looks like right now, and no matter what you've already tried to do to fix things, please--whatever you do--don't give up quite yet. Because it's really not your fault! In fact, it's a conundrum...
Did you know that many of the things that couples do to try to stop fighting and make their relationships better, not only don't work, but often make things even worse?
In Solving the Marriage Conundrum, Psychotherapist & Relationship Specialist, Paul McNiff, outlines a powerful new approach that will completely change all of that. No matter how your relationship is right now, this revolutionary approach will show you exactly what you need to do to stop fighting and stop struggling--once and for all--even if your partner won't work on it, and even if they won't admit there's a problem--yet.
In this groundbreaking approach you'll discover:
- the REAL reasons why you've been arguing, fighting, or struggling in your relationship (these will probably surprise you)
- Why your past attempts to resolve relationship problems haven't worked--and why they NEVER could have
- How to influence your partner to work on the relationship with you, and
- 21 detailed step-by-step strategies that will show you what you CAN do to fix things in your relationship--for good!
Are YOU ready to stop struggling and transform YOUR relationship?