SMART Time Investment for Business provides 128 short, sharp, and practical productivity strategies that you can start implementing today for immediate results, punctuated with tips and anecdotes from leading business people from around the world who share how they use time to their advantage.
Your time is not limitless. Your time is a finite and enormously valuable resource - and, just like your money, if you want to grow your wealth and your success you must invest your time wisely. It's time to understand:
- the most common time challenges most business people face
- how to invest your time, not manage your time
- the mistakes made and the lessons learned from some of the best in business
- how small changes to your day can reclaim hours of lost time every week.
'Kate's coaching has helped our business regain control of our time; we have expanded our team and business interests; and we have set some pretty ambitious goals for the future. You will love this book - SMART Time Investment for Business.'
- Erin Kefalas and Rachel Perkins, JustMums Recruitment
'I absolutely recommend this book to all business owners - because it's time to take back control.'
- Andrew Griffiths, International Bestselling Author and Global Entrepreneurial Speaker
'Time is our most precious commodity; master it and you can be a business owner that achieves a lot more than most. This book is a must read for those that dare to get real about where they spend their time.'
- Bree James, Publisher
'Kate Christie's SMART Time Investment for Business is jam-packed full of brilliant strategies to be more productive in business. Her practical, easy-to-read writing style enables you to take action quickly to get results immediately.'
- Amanda Fisher, The Cash Flow Queen
'Kate's approach to time investment is refreshingly honest. As a business owner, it's hard to see how we can get more hours in our day but this book manages to achieve it. Kate's advice is direct, practical and serves as a helpful reminder that consistency and commitment are key. I love the idea that I can re-read these pages as my business matures and new strategies are needed. This book is a great tool for any time-poor business owner.'
- Claire Pales, Author of The Secure CIO, Director 27 Lanterns Pty Ltd