Does your child resist going to bed, wake during the night or get up super early? Do they wake up groggy, despite sleeping for a long time? Do they snore, breathe noisily, or wake in a tangle of bedclothes?
Has your child been diagnosed with ADHD, or do they have difficulty focusing? Are they a ball of energy, and just can't sit still? Do they get sick often?
If you answered 'yes' to any of these questions, chances are, your child has a sleep problem.
You are not alone. 25% of children have sleep problems, and these problems can start the pattern for a lifetime of health, behaviour and learning problems. On the flip side, when good sleep is the norm, kids can grow and thrive.
Sleep-wrecked Kids will teach you about how to solve your child's sleep problems, including:
- Explaining what 'good sleep' actually means
- Sharing the raft of problems that can be caused by bad sleep
- Common red flags for sleep problems, so you can assess your child
- How you can optimise your child's routine and environment to improve their sleep
- Listing the range of medical practitioners and specialists who can help your child
With this book, your entire family will finally learn how you can get a good night's sleep.